- For weld grinding, blending and finishing, on metal and other surfaces. Dynabelter is ideal for work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, stone and composites.
- Uses include grinding cylinders, deburring castings, cleaning welds and fabricating metals. Also excellent for polishing tubing, deburring structural steel, finish-dimensioning on lathe work and blending inside corners. Safety-lock lever throttle included.
- Heavy-Duty, 1.2 hp model accepts 1" wide x 30" long abrasive belts.
- Includes 11681 Contact Arm Assembly, and top control handle.
- Ideal for use with 3/8" Dynaswivel, and 98265 Coupler/Plug Assembly.
including contact arm 11681 / upper handle - for grinding belts 25 x 760mm
- working with wood
- working with plastic
- working with varnish